Sale Condition - Thai tropical plants
Wanapluk Garden : Thai tropical plants
1. Minimum order of Thai tropical plants
- more than 45-50 kg
Otherwise you must pay extra expense around US$ 70 per shipment for phytosanitary certificate and/ or CITES certificate and custom clearance.
2. Order Processing
We are appreciated to accept your order(24 hours) via:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Fax: 662-4613204 Please inquire us for the plants that you are interested first. And then we will check the stock and confirm you again. After we receive your finalized confirmation your order, we will send proforma invoice to you to make a payment(see more details in no.3)
Please give us your details as the following to put in proforma invoice :
- Name, address, phone and fax number, e-mail address, Destination Airport, Country
- Custom Agentís phone and Fax numbers
- Importation Permit Number with your order (if necessary).
- All certificates which are necessary to import to your country.
3. Payment Method of Thai tropical plants
After we receive your order confirmation, we will send proforma invoice to let you do bank transfer. We will provide our bank information in this document. Please fax the bank slip to us and then we will send the plants to you within 2 weeks via airline. However for some plant that is shortage because of the non-season or best seller. You may deposit with us in order to book the plants. For this case, we will discuss together.
4. Important Document Providing
Normally we will provide these important documents with the shipment:
- Packing List,
- Airway bill,
- Phytosanitary Certificate(issued by the Department of Agriculture of Thailand)
- and/or CITES Certificate(issued by the Department of Agriculture of Thailand)
Free of charge for Phytosanitary, Cites and Packing in the case of more than the minimum order.
However in some countries may need more documents such as Certificate of origin or special declaration. Please inform us in advance.
Some countries, importers must have Import Permit Certificate first before you confirm the order.
5. Shipping Method of Thai tropical plants
Normally we will send by air cargo which is the best way. (cheap and fast)
However for the big tree, we will send you by sea.
"We can supply you such as Palm and Cycad, Euphorbia Millii, Euphorbia Lactea , Adenium, Fragrant flower plants, Croton, Hoya, Plumeria, Orchid, Other plants (Hibiscus, Pong Pong, Miracle fruit plant, Allamanda and etc.)."